Adobe CQ5 Offering Trending Digital Experience
In a competitive business environment, it is a challenge for an organization to take control of its brand presence. That means, every company have to reach its target audience to drive sales of its brand. In other words, the more an organization takes a brand into its customer base, the better it gains profit. One best way to maintain brand presence in a digitally-paced business world is going online because online brand presence plays a major role in a company’s business growth. According to World Internet Statistics, almost 40% of the world’s population is using the internet by 2013 with a growth rate of more than 673% from the last 14 years. These stats offer a clear picture of how the digital experience has been dominating the world from the beginning of 21st century. Also, several companies have been maintaining their own websites to reach their target audience through the internet. However, choosing the right technology will always result in positive outcomes. One such technology is Adobe CQ5, a technology offering trending digital experience.
Organizations Implementing Adobe CQ5
Several major organizations including but not limited to Audi, Volkswagen, Hyatt and TE Connectivity have been using Adobe CQ5, also known as Adobe Experience Manager, to improve their online brand presence. Here are some implementation examples of Adobe Experience Manager by major organizations for their business needs.
- Hyatt supporting travelers on a global scale using Adobe CQ5:
Hyatt Hotels, an American multi-national hospitality giant, has been manually operating over 600 websites in ten languages using Adobe CQ5 to offer its customers a high-end digital experience. The main focus of the company is to enable customers to plan and manage hospitality while they travel, just by using their websites. Using Adobe Experience Manager, Hyatt is providing a huge amount of high-end content to its customers through a different medium including tabs, mobile phones, computers and more. According to Hyatt, they managed to move more than 600GB of images to its database using digital asset management capabilities from Adobe Experience Manager. Using Adobe CQ5, it has also managed to publish more than 500,000 web pages globally. More than 250,000 people visit their websites on a daily basis.
1.1 An image showing digital experience of Hyatt’s website
- Adobe CQ5 driving Audi to innovate: German luxury car maker Audi has elevated its digital brand experience by using digital asset and web content management capabilities of Adobe Experience Manager. The company is currently operating 93 websites in 40 different languages with an aim to offer a high-end digital experience to convey the message about their vehicles. Audi offers its customers the flexibility to compare vehicles based on specifications, pricing, features and more through their websites before visiting a showroom. Using Adobe CQ5, it has also integrated the Audi Configurator feature, used by more than 90% of its site visitors, to build the model of their choice with options to customize features. Using Adobe Experience Manager, Audi’s dealers and web teams are developing websites, without any technical knowledge, to offer better online customer experience. Every year more than 156 million visitors are navigating through Audi websites for information.
1.2 An image showing the digital experience of the Audi Configurator feature
Why to choose NextRow for Adobe CQ5 implementation?
There are several organizations offering CQ5 development and AEM consulting services but choosing the right one will always matter. To serve all your digital needs, talk to us. We always differ from other companies with our unique services. At NextRow, we have the most creative, experienced and Adobe certified CQ5 developers to assist you in developing a great digital experience using Adobe CQ5 enabling you to reach your target audience globally. We also have hands-on experience in integration of marketing tools such as Eloqua, Marketo, Adobe Campaign with AEM. We also have delivery teams across all time zones to serve you better. We offer different services with Adobe CQ5 including:
- AEM consulting and implementation:
Our team of experts will offer you their expertise in Adobe CQ5.x to enable you to implement AEM suite of products in offering your customers a highly personalized digital experience.
- CMS migration to Adobe CQ5:
If you want to migrate from different content management system (CMS) tools to Adobe CQ5 then we will be at your service with single request. We have a professional team of experts with deep experience to migrate a range of CMS tools including SiteCore, Acquia, Drupal, Magnolia, Interwoven TeamSite, Jahia, dotCMS, Alfresco, Vignette and custom CMS to Adobe CQ5.
- AEM maintenance and support:
We have gained the trust of our clients by not only offering CQ5 development services but also providing support and maintenance services to organizations having their own Adobe CQ5 To meet digital needs of organizations, we also develop custom modules for Adobe CQ5.
- AEM, Adobe Marketing Cloud integration:
To reach target audience globally and offer high-end digital experience to customers of our clients, we will integrate Adobe CQ5 with different tools including Adobe Scene7, Adobe Test&Target, Adobe Social, Adobe SiteCatalyst, and Adobe Audience Manager in the Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Integration with third party applications:
Our team of experts will also integrate AEM with different third party applications including Customer relationship management (CRM), E-commerce and billing.
Besides this, NextRow also offers Adobe CQ5 training services with certified trainers, who have deep experience with major AEM projects. Different types of training programs include CQ Author Training, CQ Developer Training, CQ Advanced Developer Training, CQ System Administrator Training, AEM Digital Asset Management, AEM Social Communities and more.